Saturdays, 2:00p – 4:00p
In order to accommodate busy weekday schedules and help parents who work 9 – 5, the Northwest Natural Horsemanship Center is making available a Kids Club experience for beginning students.
Students will learn basic horse care, and how to train and ride a horse in a 2-hour class each Saturday during the school year. They will also broaden their life skills through learning about the Language, Leadership and Lightness of the horse.
Our Kids Club provides a positive, healthful activity that expands your child’s learning outside the traditional school setting. The experience includes time in the classroom learning about horses and time outdoors learning how to handle and ride horses. Children are allowed to experience new and fun knowledge through the art, science and social community of the horse. They also get to share and develop their love for animals.
Kids Club is open to children from 9 – 14 years old. Each class is limited to eight students to allow for individual attention. The horse curriculum is designed for the beginning horse lover who wants to learn a more holistic way of being with horses. It’s not just about riding.
Weekly Tuition: $65 (2-hour group lesson)
Monthly Tuition: $260
- Implementing social distancing recommendations and warning against close contact.
- Asking all who are unvaccinated to wear a mask when maintaining physical distance is not possible or we are indoors.
- Encourage everyone to actively participate in hand washing and/or sanitizing before and after lessons. We have hand sanitizer available in common areas.
- Disinfecting common surfaces such as door handles, light switches, chairs, grooming equipment and tack.
- Disinfecting the bathroom fixtures and toilet.
- Asking anyone with the sniffles, sore throat or a cough, to please stay home or go home.